Our team has many years of experience working with schools; from Reception to Sixth Form and staff members too. With experience as school chaplains in both the State and Independent sectors Sarah and David can offer INSET, lead residential retreats, days of reflection and provide workshops and training. Scroll down for more detail.
We've been busy in our home diocese of Arundel & Brighton working with these schools:
St George's College, Weybridge
St Thomas of Canterbury Primary School, Guildford
Cardinal Newman Catholic School, Hove
St Peter's, Guildford
St Philip Howard, Barnham
Cranmore School, West Horsley
We could be working with your school - get in touch if you want to know more.
We offer a variety of ways for working with Primary Schools, you can choose from a combination of the following:
- Nursery, Reception and Years 1 & 2: Interactive Bible Time: 30 minute workshops telling Bible Stories to the children in dynamic and interactive ways.
- Year 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6: Interactive Prayer Room Experience: 30 minute workshops exploring our Interactive Prayer Stations.
- Year 3, 4, 5, & 6: Bible Story Workshop's: 45 minute workshop interactively exploring different Bible Stories.
- Year 4: RE Bible Discovery Days: Designed for the whole year group (minimum 30 children), over a series of workshops throughout the Discovery Day, the year 4 children will explore in depth the Scripture stories that are linked to the Come and See curriculum topics for Baptism and Belonging (Spring Term) and the Eucharist (Autumn Term).
- Year 6: Retreat Day: A day retreat focusing on friendship (Summer Term). This retreat day is ideal as a tool to help your pupils reflect on what it means to be a good friend and prepare to transition to secondary school.
We offer a series of retreat and reflection days tailored to the needs of your school. Please get in touch for more details.